or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • YQYYQY commented  · 

“Small pen, more writing space” has been suggested for five years, but the developer does not do changes!

• PeterPeter commented  · 

Need more space to write notes. You have too much wasted space taken up by the cork board background

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am with SMS , scrollable paper please

• SMSSMS commented  · 

Or "scrollable" paper for further content.

• KateGladstoneKateGladstone commented  · 

I agree ... Also, I want a choice (setting) to have CALLIGRAPHY PEN instead of the ordinary pen.

• KateGladstoneKateGladstone commented  · 

I agree ... Also, I want a choice (setting) to have CALLIGRAPHY PEN instead of ordinary pen.

• Jyrki KallioJyrki Kallio commented  · 

Especially on an iPad there should be the ability to choose the size of the note. Zooming into the note while writing would be great, too

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

The ability to zoom into a note when you are writing. This would allow you to get a lot more on a page. You can zoom into a note to read it, why not allow you to write on it when you are zoomed up as well? Please add this. I use this app every day.

• JvbWyoJvbWyo commented  · 

It would be nice if someone explained how to use this application on an iPad 2. When Safari comes up with my note, it says "click + and choose..." but there is no + anywhere to click.

• A GhalyA Ghaly commented  · 

If you can put more different size pens quickly that will be great, please go ahead, if you can as well make it possible for the user to set a default pen that would be wonderful. hope to see the upgrade soon
        Regards

• carriebcarrieb commented  · 

When I write or type a longer note it is not fully readable unless I go back into edit mode. I would love to be able to read my entire note- like you suggested- by zooming out on it (pinching or spreading the note out)

• VirginiaVirginia commented  · 

Small pen, more writing space, time & date stamp would be real nice. Glad I found Bug Me just recently for my Iphones 3gs. Loved Bug Me in my Palm phone. Looking forward to your updates keep. Keep up good work.

• JDJD commented  · 

Hope next update has smaller pen and larger size note.

• ninoveninove commented  · 

Yes but only if you can also choose to leave it exactly the same as it is. Love it. Needs multiple boards most of all. Good job.

• BinniBinni commented  · 

For myself, simply expanding the note size a little bit downwards would make a difference. Or just making it reach the edges and therefore make the note a little bit larger.

Feedback and Knowledge Base