How can we improve BugMe!?

Sync between devices

I realise this is a tricky one, but how awesome? If you could post on iPhone home screen and see it on iPad. That would make this the best app there is.

190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    easilyleadeasilylead shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I completely agree!
        Just downloaded this app.....am loving it!! I am always in the go and this app makes forgetting tasks a thing of the past!
        Syncing between devices is crucial!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

You need to make it sync between devices if anyone knows of another app similar to bug me that syncs let us know please

• meme commented  · 

What is the hold up? This app is fantastic except for this!

• James bentleyJames bentley commented  · 

Even the most basic Apps are syncing using the cloud. It only makes sense to synce using this app. I can't use this app because it can't sync.

• NRNR commented  · 

I'm sure you recognize the important acne of sync.

Even if you haven't the idea was posted almost 3 years ago and was endorsed 118 times over the years.

What's up with sync?

I think you owe your customer base at least some kind of info especially since it's a paid App.

• NRNR commented  · 

The truth please. Are you even close to sync between iPad and iPhone ?

• TracyTracy commented  · 

Notepad has this feature

• PaulPaul commented  · 

This was my suggestion - made 2 years ago this month. It would be the single thing that made BugMe, my favourite app, more useful. Since I originally made it we have iCloud - surely this makes it relatively easy to sync between iPad, iPhone and mac?
        I would even pay again if you added this feature.
        Thanks.

• ElanfxElanfx commented  · 

Great possibilities

• Jesse WhitesideJesse Whiteside commented  · 

Sync is essential to make the app useful on both devices. Otherwise I find myself ignoring the ipad version as I don't want to separate databases of stickeys.

• JerJer commented  · 

My wife and I both have iPads. Would like to post sticky on one iPad and have it SYNC with other iPad. After you add this feature and my wife figures out how to use the feature, I might regret this feature. :-)

• SarahSarah commented  · 

Agreed!!! I've come searching just to find out how and when apple devices will sync! Want it now! Posting to the home screen would be great too

• 01011010101101 commented  · 

Please?! Also please notice that this has been suggested/ requested at least two more times in other requests, so the total votes for this idea (as I write this) is at least a dozen more than you see here.

• tomtrevorrowtomtrevorrow commented  · 

I agree. Unfortunately I used up all my points when I first signed on a while ago. Otherwise, I'd put them all here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base