How can we improve BugMe!?

Folders

It would be helpful to have a few folders or "boards" to put notes into for organization.

91 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdamAdam shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Just what I came on to ask for, the sooner the better. I use this to organise my ideas for a project and would be great for working on other projects at the same time.

• KatbKatb commented  · 

I like Jenvel's idea of 12.6.10.
        You could sell a separate package of different color notes (with no graphics) with the ability to give each note a unique title. Make each note color in package "stay together" in one group on the board unless a note has an alarm set.
        For example I always use an orange note for anything to do with the care of my elderly Mom. Those notes always together on board or an orange board or folder would great. An alarm set could make it move to my "active" or "master" board or to the correct priority position if only one board is available.

• AmyAmy commented  · 

Yes please! multiple boards or folders would be great!!

• Stein FjellsethStein Fjellseth commented  · 

Folders is a great idea and TAGS and the ability to search for tags!! And off course the ability to name the tags yourself and create as many as you need :)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would like to see a board with a couple partitions so I could sort my notes by some categories that make sense. Having a few choices would be fun.

• Adrisn Heath Adrisn Heath commented  · 

Folders! This would make it perfect for my use. so I could have a bunch of boards so that each board is for one project, each board still having the full functionality of adding/moving etc. I run training programs and use post it's in a book to remind me what each section of the training presentation is about. Sometimes I move them around during a presentation depending on what the class needs next as I like to run a flexible presentation . I sometimes add a post it during the presentation if the class needs a new skill not previously designed.
        If I could do this in this app it would be amazing as I could lose the real notebook and post its and I would have a permanent digital record of what I did for future classes.
        Please make my day:-)

this function would also be amazing for people who like to use the GTD method - also Moving post it's between different Boards would be great .

• JenvelJenvel commented  · 

Allow association of notes by color; stack same color or filter board by a color. Would need to be able to cycle thru notes in stack. If you could support searching for text on a note, that would really help - like the PDF searching of evernote.

Feedback and Knowledge Base